Covid-19 Update -
As of Monday 4th January 2021
Under National Lockdown restrictions, The Wimbledon Club is closed.
For Tier by Tier guidelines relating to tennis when Government restrictions are eased, please see below:
We kindly ask that all TWC tennis members adhere to the following rules when playing tennis at the club, to ensure the safety of all members and staff:
- Members must not socialise in groups of more than 6 anywhere inside the club grounds.
- Members must book courts online and name all playing partners.
- Members should only be on site if they have a tennis booking or are a named player on a tennis booking.
- Members must check in using the QR code posters which are displayed in various locations around the club if they are using the indoor facilities.
- We will use mycourts data for track and trace purposes for those members who do not have a smartphone
- Guest fees must be paid for at the appropriate rate, online, at the time of booking
- Maintain a social distance of at least 2m at all times
- Change ends at the opposite side of the net to one another
- Avoid physical contact at all times
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer immediately before and after playing
- Leave the court gates ajar so no-one needs to touch them
PLEASE NOTE THAT FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL PUT OTHERS AT RISK AND MAY RESULT IN THE CLUB BEING CLOSED
We would also like to reiterate the advice regarding any members who may experience symptoms of Covid-19. Any member who experiences symptoms of Covid-19 must stay away from the Club for the 14-day isolation period as set out by the UK Government. If you come down with symptoms after playing, please inform Michaela by email on email@example.com so we can help with contact tracing measures. This is to ensure the health and safety of all of our members and staff.
We appreciate your cooperation with all of the guidelines set out above and are confident we can make this work. We also look forward to us progressively relaxing the restrictions, as government advice and LTA guidance changes.